Apr 24, 2009

Web Design

I also do web designs. But I yet have to learn how PHP works. That means, if your requirement needs programming and the use of database, I cannot help you at this point. I can do, however, static web sites or what others call brochure-type web sites. I can also do Flash sites, the one that is like a movie where what you see is animated.

For budget-constrained requirements, I would recommend blogs. Blogs are web sites too. They are interactive and always current; less formal as well and easy to maintain. This blog is an example. It's free. Powered by Google's Blogger. So, what I can do is either to train you on how to make one and use it; or, I can do it for you and then teach you later on how to maintain it.

If, however, you want your own domain name, you can register one. For your domain and web hosting requirements, I usually recommend philhosting  dot net. So far, this is the provider I find to have the most affordable prices.

If you want to see some of my works, visit Frescoed Wall .

No comments:

Post a Comment