Apr 24, 2009

Marketing Ideas

I'm a concept person; not an action person. When it comes to marketing, I may have the creative and often times the radical idea of how to market or promote a product or service. But, when it comes to implementation, somebody has to do it for me especially if involves leg work and lip work. I can hardly convince a person. I'm not a sales talker, in fact, I hate the stuff. When somebody sales talk me, I feel my time is wasted. I prefer that he talks to me straightforward and direct to the point. No lies. Just plain and simple truth.

Multi-level marketing is a system that I am not a fan of. I do not like the idea of a person getting rich doing nothing. It is the hard work of his recruits that make him rich. But believe it or not, I have attended a dozen multi-level marketing seminars since 1996. Out of courtesy, of course, to those who invited me. First, I would try their products. If their good, I would sign up just so I can avail myself of the products at discounted prices. Other than that, I do nothing at all. I don't recruit.

I only signed up for the very first one and the last one I attended. The first one offered Isho Genki squalene, which I find it beneficial to health; and the second, which is the latest one, offers Alive! Mega-Nutritionals. I signed up for this because I love the product. This is one good anti-oxidant. Good for nocturnal workers like me. If you want to know more about this, visit Feed Ur Body.

If you're interested in the product, email me or leave a message at +63927-2524652. If you're interested to join the company as multi-level marketer, I will refer you to the person who can explain it well to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment