Jul 6, 2008

job objective

What can I do for you should you hire me?

I can turn your department into an efficient relevant-information producer. If you have any group of data that you keep manually, I can store, sort, group, and process them to produce an informative report by creating a computer program that will do that job in a short time.

If you're still doing your payroll manually or semi-manually using a spreadsheet program, I will develop a payroll program that will automate everything, whenever applicable, from timekeeping to reporting.

If you wish to market your business, I can design you a web site and your needed marketing collaterals like business portfolio, brochure, flier, product presentation, tarpaulin banner, poster, catalog, e-book, newsletter, magazine, and CD kiosk.

For individual needs, I can enhance your photos, give them a new look, or repair the old ones using some Photoshop techniques.

If interested, simply write a comment with your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment